Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tanner


Just the other day i made my first sale on my Etsy Account!!!

I had so much fun creating these block letters for a baby boy (who is on his way)!!  The theme that was chosen was a sports them to go along with the bedding that they had picked out for his room.  I decided to stick with the four main sports and use some of the colors that they were decorating with, and this is what i came up with.  I hope that they enjoy them as much as i enjoyed making them.


If you are interested in this item or any of my other items please take a look at my shop at www.simplysaiddesign.etsy.com!!
                 *** TO ORDER PLEASE SEND ME THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION***
*The word or name for your letters.
*The color scheme or theme for your letters.
*The style of letter you want.
*Any special requests.
*After i receive your request i'll provide you with a link to your listing in my shop.
*Once it has been purchased & money has been received i will get back to you to finalize colors and send you some samples..

1 comment: